Brakes Service in Renmark
Brake Service and Repairs
Do you need a Brake Service ? Well, obviously if your stopping distance is longer than normal.. But you should know there are less noticeable warning signs that you should watch for to ensure your safety when travelling on the road.
The following symptoms mean it's time to test your brakes.
- The brake pedal is low, hard, soft or spongy
- The brake pedal seems low
- During braking your vehicle loses grip
- It feels like your car pulls to the side when braking
- You feel a shudder in your steering wheel when stopping
- You hear a high pitched squeak or squeal when the brakes are applied.
If your vehicle displays any of these signs, contact us at Renmark Auto Service as soon as possible.
Brakes are the most important part of your vehicles safety; neglecting them is downright dangerous. Brakes should be checked out at every service and by an expert mechanic.
At Renmark Auto Service we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and in the event of any immediate safety concerns we will certainly make you aware and offer the correct service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Renmark Auto Service today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!