Renmark Auto Service realise that your safety is vital so that is why we are pleased to be able to tell you that Repco’s next generation of brake pads - Repco RCT - are available in our Renmark service centre...Read more
Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Renmark
When talking brakes, don't wait until brake repairs are actually needed.
Routine check ups such as those included in our 65 point vehicle report, which is performed as part of any full car service undertaken at Renmark Auto Service, are essential to confim your car's brake system is correctly maintained. Our team of qualified mechanics will warn you if there are signs that repair or service of your car's brake system is indicated before it translates to a real problem.
Brake services we carry out at Renmark Auto Service include:
- Brake Pad Replacement
- Brake Fluid Flush And Replacement
- Brake Disc/Rotor And Drum Machining or Resurfacing
- Replace The Brake Disc And Drum
- Replacement Of Brake Calipers
- Replace The Brake Hoses And Lines
- Complete Brake Systems Replaced
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you learn of any symptom that indicates that your vehicle's brake system may require repair or service go ahead and book online to get your brake system assessed in our Renmark service centre today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to be attentive of:
- Stickiness Of Brake Pedal
- Brakes Produce Excessive Noise
- Swerving When Brakes Applied
- Vibration When Brakes applied
- Brake Light Stays On
- Brake Pedal Feels Spongy
- Changes In Stopping Distance
- Brake Pedal Seems Hard
To discover more regarding brake warning signs along with conceivable causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing
Related Articles :
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm